Saturday, October 07, 2006

Man! just couldn't find anything to eat today. I walked in to a chinese place at 3:00 and the guy didnt come in 15 seconds so i stomped out. I drove up to Tijuana flats then left. Finally settled on microwavable thai soups! I love those. and newman's O, but that was not a good idea. the first row didnt make it home. And popsicles, but man, took me ten minutes to choose between tangerine or strawberry! Finally I realized I can only eat three tangerine ones in one sitting, but strawberry - I can eat the whole box! so strawberry!

the home phone KEPT ringing when i was trying to get my afternoon nap. After three i had to answer it = had lunch with daddyO. that was pre newmansO was i wasn't really hungry yet.

I was with a younger crowd the other day. They didn't know better when i said at 9pm "let's stop at starbucks." i wasn't the pleasentest the next day.

PHRASES THAT ARE FOREVER NOW BANNED FROM THE SCHUMANN HOUSEHOLD: Get out of my room before i stab you with a fork.

my uncle who is schizophrenic religiously goes to A.A. meetings because he CLAIMS he's an alcoholic. hehe. Everyone needs something to do on friday nights.

4 comments:

Daniel Greene said...

cause of death...


fork stabbing.
that is gruesome. i see why it was banned. lol

now...hmmm...i wonder which schumann used the phrase, that is what i am curious about...

abz said...

ditto

Kelly said...

Wow. Schumanns are violent! You should try yakisoba, tha stuff rocks! Avoid "cup o' noodles" like the plague. Yeah for commenting from a phone!

Alice Springs said...

man nina you weresuch a coffee adict!!!! glad to know u kinda got that under control. WOWOWOWOW