Monday, October 09, 2006

Sooo...Boss number 1 found out about boss number 2. and after the words, "How much do THEY PAY??" She didn't say anything for a long time. there just wasn't a way around telling her that wasn't a lie. She really wanted me to switch my work days, but i told her i couldn't work on Thursday. She's very tricky. Before she tells me want she wants she asks me for my exact schedule. THAN after she knows what i do when, she starts planing my free time around what she really wants which is me to work on days that would enable ME to potty train her new little dog. A dog that she does not have yet and shouldn't be getting. she's actually considering sneaking the dog into the salon that she works at, "YEah" i told her, "no one will notice."

Anyways...twenty minutes later, she puts' on her best sulky face and puppy dog eyes and asks if im planning on leaving her. I should have demanded a raise! So... im listening to Oxford Collapse, giving them a try. So far they sound alot like other bands.

SO!! Sophie and i finally carpooled to school today. We've been saying that we are going. So, Sophie was actually ON TIME TODAY. For some reason I thought her class started at 8am so i made us march out the door at 7:15 (my class starts at 9)! I dont really know why she didn't speak up. But we went out for breakfast, Yum. I can be a morning person OR a night person - not both. I was in Einstein's staring at this couple's drink thinking "oh, that ice tea looks good, i think i'll get that instead of coffee." As Im walking out the door, I realize I KNOW THE PEOPLE THAT WERE STARING AT AT THAT TABLE drinking that iced tea! They go to Longwood i think. Anyways...

Most of the time falling down and getting bruised hips, arms, knees would annoy severely, but why not embrace it every once in a while. Never too old for slip n slide. I can really see myself at 80 breaking a hip competing with young whipper snappers for farthest distance on a slip n slide :)

Well I had to turn that music off - it wasn't SPEAKING TO ME. at all really.

I found my old tape recorded . It is a little one, with the midget tapes. I found an old tape from my old old job. The tape was of my boss practicing his speech, explaining to investors why they will never see their money again, UNLESS they "put their anger aside, and help find the solution." = Invest more money. What a job! I swear he was practicing his stutter to make himself sound innocent and honest. THEY FIRED ME. Why? They put me on the phones on a commission base pay. It was a little out of their budget - retarded.

My orchid's not doing so well! I loooovvvveee it so much!

Here's my word of the day - MYOPIA

Nearsightedness, or myopia, is a vision problem experienced by up to about one-third of the population. Nearsighted people have difficulty reading highway signs and seeing other objects at a distance, but can see for up-close tasks such as reading or sewing.

Myopia Symptoms and Signs

Nearsighted people often have headaches or eyestrain, and might squint or feel fatigued when driving or playing sports. If you experience these symptoms while wearing your glasses or contact lenses, you may need a comprehensive eye examination as well as a new prescription.

Soo, ive been looking up shady lyrics lately. wow! actual lyrics are never anything like the ones I make up for the song because i dont know what they're talking about, (i think i like not knowing).

im rambling. Nite :)

5 comments:

Sam said...

Wow, so much to comment on! I'll have to be selective.

Nina, maybe you just aren't ready for this kind of a serious relationship. Orchids can be very high-maintenance. They are beautiful plants, and they are easy to love, but if you can't care for its needs then...well then I think you two should go your separate ways before somebody really gets hurt. hehe

Strange dissertation on myopia. Typically a thing like that would lead me to believe that either 1) you are trying to target specific (likely high paying) Google ads, or 2) you are having trouble with your eyesight. Seeing as you don't have any ads on your blog I am left with only one question: How are your eyes?

Nina said...

If only i did have touble with my eyes!!! i could get some gllaaassses.

Vegan Runner Mommy said...

Yes that was quite a post! I have to confess I didn't read it all... but the slip 'n slide part I got to then decided to comment. Any who!! Yes it was fun I agree but ohh those pains of the next day!! no wonder I haven't done it since I was 7!! Ouch! You are a brave one tho! :)

abz said...

i'm totally with ya on the slip n slide!! and as for glasses u can get em with just glass genius(i'm assuming u already know this)! it's all about the look. i want a new pair actually. mmmmmm supper...l8er!

JdeMonaco said...

I am totally with you on the whole lyrics thing...I am so often disappointed when I find out that the artist really hasn't said exactly what was in my head, and it was merely exactly what was in my head speaking so loudly that I wanted it to be in everyone else's head too.
C'est la vie.