Monday, September 11, 2006

TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS

What a place!!! It's a really lived in city. And their music calendar paper thing is to die for!!! (I would kill for some floss! - would you really?)

Hook um horns. I was there for the big UT football game. Man!!! Two or three days before the game people start pitching tents in downtown parking lots. They start staking out side walks in their lawn chairs DAYS BEFORE THE DAY!! I finally asked what's with all these happy campers. "SO THAT OHIO WON'T TAKE THE GOOD TAILGATING SPOTS" duh, why didn't I know that.

It so amazing I walk around 6th street Austin with all these thoughts inside my head and people all around me have no idea what's going on inside my head. I passed a guy on the street with a plate with what looks like pizza crust on it. Umm, I wonder what kind of pizza it was, I could go for some pizza. The guy yells after me slightly disgusted, "DO ya WANT some??" So maybe im a little more obvious than I thought.

How does propaganda work? Now I know! I saw an imax theater production of Texas something or other. And I found out that Texas is the center of the universe! It was a very amusing movie. It was part of the It's Not Bradding If It's True exhibition. Just incase I didn't know how wonderful texas was that exhibit proves it. No other state has a completely diamond covered Convertible to brag about!

Texas really was fun. It's a very non snobby city. And there is always great music playing everywhere. It's not too clean, it's lived in.

Alright, that's it for today

2 comments:

abz said...

how was the show? huh huh?? did they play when paula sparks?? and itz daphne loves derby so u know. man i'm so envious of u for that! especially since it's playing here tomorrow and i'm not going. :(

OhKathy said...

haha sounds like texas was fun huh nina. haha
WOOT pizza!
hah i lov how you describe something its great.