Monday, September 04, 2006

howdy folks

Two days and two malls later.

Texas = Sweet voices.

I am miss gruff voice. You don't know me - why are you sweet! for you or for me?

two hours - two hundred dogs later - not one not at home and a breakfast invite!!!!

Hondas are not the same as Harleys

Im either a workaholic or lazy, why can't I be in the middle?

So I have my good hair days and my bad hair days, but I never thought of myself as someone "trying to make a statement" with my "burgundy" hair. I think Oviedo may have spoiled me.

The TV is calling me!

3 comments:

Daniel Greene said...

hey nina, just dropping by to say HELLO! hope all is going well. have you started back at SCC yet?

violette said...

being sweet for yourself. sounds like self-intergrity.

write about the caddy with all the diamonds!

Nina said...

Hey Daniel!!!

I actually just started today. I went out of town, as you probably guessed, I went to texas!!!

Im only taking one class, Biology, therefore thanks alot!! I am using your biology book that you lent to Sophie. Apparently im stuck with the "mean teacher"

I love loved that picture of you and you mom