Wednesday, August 16, 2006

When someone tells me something at 7a.m. chances are that Im not going to remember it by 4p.m. I study with these two kids that live near Leslie. come 4:00 I pick up the kids take um to Lesle's AND OH NO!! Her house key isn't under the rock by her walkway like it usually is!!!! WHAT TO DO! I on;y have a little bit of time cause I promised I'd help al with her math home work from 5-6. Well maybe we can study on her back porch. I sneak around to the back and both porch doors are locked. BUT WAIT!! I've been watching alias for years now!! I can get in. Sticks don't work!! Finally I found a piece of roofing shingle in the yard which was bendable so it curved and lifted the lock just swell. So I run back to get spohie and the girl from the car. We go into the porch and WHAT DO YOU KNOW - the sliding glass door was unlocked!!!!! wow - one for the HS :) Couldn't be more perfect!! We study in the Wonderful aircondition and I get back home and help Al with her home work - man I was really patting myself on the back for my alias moves.

Later at the Greens, Leslie stops by and man have I got a story for her!!! So she listens and gives me a look, then says, "But why'd you do that, I gave you the KEY this morning?" DUH, she HANDED ME HER HOUSE KEY - I PUT IT ON MY KEYCHAIN!! I did have her house key. What the heck was all that about.

8 comments:

Sam said...

What a story Nina! I'll have to remember that everything I tell you in the morning goes straight down the drain. Yes, I must remember that...

violette said...

classic.

love the picture sean.

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eric said...

I would have to say I rolled on the ground laughing after this story.

Unknown said...

Too much television, perhaps.

abz said...

lol! brilliant! honestly tho that story doesn't surprise me in the least.

Daniel Greene said...

yes sophie, but an example of when too much TV helped!

awesome story!

i guess i won't mention that the October Awake article is on the effects of Television watching....nah, no need ;)

OhKathy said...

man i really need to catch up with alias shows. haha

You really deserve that patt! i would give you one too but i havent seen you. hahahah!

LOv ya!