Tuesday, August 08, 2006



So, today is the 7th, no the 8th. It has been an awesome week. Too hurried for me to even appreciate it.

it is so great that everyone is NOT like me.

Second hand info is...

Second opinions are...

What are your feet in a hurry for?

The benefit of the doubt - Sometimes I think too much inside my head, doesn't everyone at times? WHY bring up the past? I was thinking too much inside my head the other day, actually several times this past week and I got a second opinion - which was in fact a DIFFERENT opinion. it was totally not what I was expecting. And for two different issues the opinion was the same "don't worry about, it's not your job." There's always a reason why something gets around, sometime the reasons are in fact bogus.

Someone told me I should learn Chinese and move to China, and I thought, "Well maybe...why not." I think I do believe in memes. or is it menes. the evolution of an idea? yeah, nevermind, I can't remember. Or should I say, "don't quote me on that one."

I usually trust people to do what I would like them not to do. true, I may not be disappointed with that outlook - but it's not thinking much of the person.

So why am I in a hurry? Why not stop altogether. You feel so much lighter when an imaginary load is lifted!

4 comments:

abz said...

true.

TESTPLUG said...

its amazing how good your getting with that editing softwear you made your self look just like Kate with her cheaks puffed out

Sam said...

I was wondering who that was! I seem to be really bad at recognizing people in photographs. Oh well...

Ave said...

Perhaps you could think outside your head.