Saturday, December 09, 2006

So someone made me add up how many car accidents i have ever been in. Yikes! I mean i had to add the ones that no one else ever knew about. They sure do add up quickly. all because I "tapped" the car in front of me. Darn cell phone - trying to call my mom.

So im am working on at present - trying to relax and just trust people a little bit more. we'll see how it goes. I think it'll be good.

So does this look kinda sailor moonish. I didn't think so but now that's all i see. Doesn't really look like a photo of me does it?




so i bought black hair dye, but im beginging to chicken out. Or perhaps i just don't need to dye my hair a much as i thought i did :)

I went to "study" at borders today. I felt like a 5 year old on sugar. Didn't do ANYTHING. Couldn't even read a novel, or look at the magazines! So...because i really didn't do much today i decided to paint something!!! Fun fun fun. It is of course a picture of me. I'm suppose to do one of vi, or maybe i should say ive been wanting to, but tying people down long enough to paint them is not an easy task.

I saw two adorable guys today. one was the kinda older guy that works at borders, he's foreign, but i dont know where he's from. He was sitting on a tiny stool with his nerdy glasses ridiculously hunch over a book with one of those JUMBO european chocolate bars. If i had a camera i would have take a picture of him. Second adorable person - I'm sitting at the table at borders trying to draw Sophie feeling like i had A.D.D. and sophie IS ACTUALLY STUDYING, so she's looking down at her book, and she is also wearing a scarf that she has wrapped around her next one too many times - So it was a bad combo to draw - SHE HAD NO NECK. I look out the window and there is this biker coming from the back of the borders parking lot. He is this tiny, skinny little guy wearing blue spandex (bright blue!) and a little hoodie thing with the hood on and a ski mask. There is a fence of bushes surrounding the parking lot and he's trying to get bye so he lifts his bicycle upside-down over his head and walks - pushes he way thought the bushes with his crazy little out fit. It was just insanely out of place and made me want a camera.

mann, im already noticing things i need to fix on that picture. Well, i think im going to try to go to bed...but im feeling a bit wired tonight :)

7 comments:

violette said...

fun post. I can feel the caffinee and sugar in it ;-)

abz said...

entertaining. speaking of a.d.d. i'm supposed to be gettin plane tix right now and i haven't even gotten to the site...itz been like 45 min....oops

Unknown said...

So what did we decide, was it seven or eight?

Unknown said...

OH, and btw, whatever was it that brought on the question of your driving capabilities?

TESTPLUG said...

eight .... I laugh at your low digit number Im up to 15 plus the one I just had at the gas station by calebs house so ... yea I really need to not bragg about that I geuss?

Am I Right? said...

hey this is tony simonelli, i met you at the ucf swingdancing thing. im one of jimmy madriaga's friends

Kelly said...

I think I still beat you Nina.

Wait...

Have you had to switch insurance companies because of your accidents? If no, then I beat you.