Tuesday, October 24, 2006


WELL. I WOKE UP AT FIVE THIS MORNING - FANTASTIC!! I'm failing biology, ooppps.

went to see a movie show
found myself an empty row

Sorta quit, sorta got fired from one of my jobs this week. Im sure it's for the best.

It called for two movies though.

Let them eat cake, cookies, chocolate and Champaign

prestige - holy moly - insane.

twos, sevens, jacks!
twos, sevens, jacks!

And vi is right it is Luke Wilson - I adore him.
and Paul Newman

OK, last Sunday, what can I say, marriage, marriage, marriage. BUT ACTUALLY IT WAS FOR LITTLE OLE SINGLE ME!! What a great article!

my dad's a chef
you think that's great
just try to guess what's on your plate
he mixes things
and then he bakes
why can't he stick to chocolate cake!

Alice left that cd in my car, YIKES, I actually listen to it a lot. It's just such a trip down memory lane.

3 comments:

abz said...

5 A.M.???? UR CRAZY!!! haha well maybe not, i best be off to bed myself i have to do that tomorrow.....ugh.

Anonymous said...

i love that picture.

-VS-

Kelly said...

I must remember 10s. I must remember 10s.